When I am sitting down with a client and literally having to interview them on what is the daily skin care routine, I often have to decide what is the best option for this client. Most clients have the most beautiful skin. I often compare the spa to a dental office….Your Dentist will know if you have not been flossing. Your skin care technician will also know if you haven’t been the best to you skin.
But that is okay. This is why this consult is happening. I find that with most clients a SIMPLE regimen for home and Microdermabrasion every 4-6 weeks. It keeps you looking vibrant and young. There are so MANY benefits to this service, it’s not invasive, your relaxed in a warm bed, hot towels….. it’s a working appointment.
A working appointment we are literally WORKING on your skin. Microdermabrasion is one of these working appointments. Some of our other services offer more of a relaxation session. .. such as a basic facial.
Upgrading your routine to Microdermabrasion you will see some wonderful benefits. The great thing is that it is not a long procedure, and lunch time appointments are very popular.
We have a dual function machine… Offers Traditional and the new DermaRadiance® Pure Flower Peel is a gentle, wholesome approach to smooth, beautiful skin like nature intended. The treatment has been developed with sophisticated technology to exfoliate the skin while providing natural nutrients
Microdermabrasion, also known as Microderm, is a cosmetic procedure used to remove the top layer of sun-damaged and dead skin cells and leaving behind a healthier, younger you. . .
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin – The sun can do a number on your skin, causing sun spots, wrinkles and enlarge pores. But, freshening up your skin is a cinch with a few microdermabrasion sessions.
- Eases age spots – Microderm is like giving your skin cells a pep talk, stimulating new cells to replace the damaged ones as you watch your age spots — which is actually caused by sun damage that can strike at any age – fade into the sunset.
- Painless – Whether exfoliating with crystals or paddles, this painless treatment exfoliates the skin without the tears, even if you aren’t the toughest of men.
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles – Regardless of your age, exposing your skin to UV rays is like begging lines and wrinkles to riddle your face regardless of your age. However, microderm can step in and soften those creases and turn back the clock on aging.
- Works quickly – Microdermabrasion is a fast technique with immediate results – and with little to no downtime.
- Makes other cosmetic procedures work better – Microderm can be combined with other procedures such as chemical peels to rejuvenate your complexion. It also helps makes it a piece of cake for topical products to penetrate through the surface layer.
- Helps makeup look smoother – By ridding your complexion of dead skin cells and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, microdermabrasion lets your makeup glide on for a flawless finish.
- Gives acne treatment the advantage – Microderm opens up clogged pores that lead to acne, helping to get rid of the junk and leaving cleaner, smoother skin behind. It also opens the door for topical anti-acne treatments, making it easier for medication to penetrate the skin.
- Improves acne scars – Softening the top layer of your skin with microdermabrasion can smooth very superficial acne scars by removing the skin’s dead cells on the surface of your skin and improving the smoothness and texture.
- Shrinks pores – Enlarged pores aren’t a pretty sight, but luckily this affordable favorite will tighten enlarged pores.
$79. each session